Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Baggy or skinny trousers?

I am loving leather but often unsure about how leather would look on me in skinnies...I just don't think I have the legs for it! However, I do love this image from the new Theysken's Theory collection. I am now thinking of banishing my skinnies (leather or not leather) from my life and embracing the larger more comfortable trouser.

I decided not to review the collection because, to be fair, there is nothing we haven't seen millions of times over from the brand. Sexy, unwashed, rock-ish looking models wearing black. There were some nice knits like the one above and a sort of is it a boy? or is it a girl? appeal to the collection, and indeed some of the models too.

If anyone wants, I will post some pictures of the collection?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar