Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

beware about Philippines' custom taxes + major haul

I had a bad day...
Just like what the title says..it's about the Customs Taxes...then my haul

1st part is the ranting part...
im sorry about this but i need to do this so to let my anger out..

As what i said yesterday, today i picked the packages waiting for me...I have 4 packages...& i was so excited!

That was up until the custom's officer 'milked' my wallet!

I know that every packages would be 'charged' Php 35 each (that is for the post office)...neither did i know that the customs tax is different from that...

For pinays who do online shopping...guess how much i paid for?

I paid a whooping Php 1,204 (more less $26)!!!!! its ridiculous!
What the f*ck?! I could buy myself a DUO lash glue with that!
I almost promised not to go online shopping anymore!

Im so pissed off that i can't even bear to speak for fear that i would make a fool of myself if im gonna shout in front of the man with all the people waiting to pick up their packages...

Anger management...
*inhale*
*exhale*
have to control my temper...
*inhale*
*exhale*
now im feeling more relaxed...

My total purchases (based on the declared amount on the packages) came to a total of $51...& i was charged Php 1,000+!!!
ekkkkk!!!!!
I know that if you exceed $50 you have to pay for a certain amount but i was not expecting something as big as that amount!

Since i don't have a choice...that even if i asked them over & over it would just result to me being angrier, i just paid & went out as fast as i can!

To think that i have to handle the shipping & handling
the paypal transaction (when changing currencies & the one that the seller charges me-though the latter is not that often)
the Post Office fee
grrr!!!!!
it's a wonder why some people don't do international online shopping!

Lesson Learned:
Again, for pinays who do online shopping, if i were you, try to limit your total purchases until $30/month...Wait until you got your packages before you go online shopping again..

im still fuming up until now so i'll try not to go into details & ill just go straight to my haul..

On to happy news..
These are my packages

Two from Makeup Mix Shop, another from theallnaturalface from Etsy & one from Miss Yaya. I'll provide swatches & reviews of it some other day.

Let's go first with my Makeup Mix Shop haul.... I ordered one when they had the memorial day sale...& one when they introduced the ELF line on their product list.

First off is the memorial day haul...

I ordered some pigments from Miss Toma because i know that her pigments are great. It's $0.50 each...So i got the Makeup Masala pigments plus the NYX pigments..also the Ecotools eyeshadow brushes & the NYX lip balm...

Next is the ELF haul

I ordered brushes, liquid liners & the studio blush powder...


Then the one that Miss Yaya sent me when i join the Doll Contest...
OMG! OMG! OMG!
i never expected that she would send me something too..
i feel so loved...
& now i have my very own Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush!
thank you so much miss yaya!
im so happy!
*tears in the eyes*

& last but not the least...
The Etsy haul...from theallnaturalface
After knowing the shop from Fifi's post, i clicked the link & let Paypal do the talking...& boy was i happy!

How can i not be? Look at the the samples that she sent me
isn't that just one heck of selection!
im pretty sure i'll be able to find a perfect shade!

also thislook at all the eyeshadow samples...
im in heaven!

So even if i had a bad start, in the end, my haul completed my day...
Im definitely still gonna go online shopping..but i've learned my lesson!

I'll just do one online shopping per month!...
if i can..lol!

I'll provide swatches on my upcoming posts
Hope you'll have a great day!
^_~

Jaa~

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar