Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Twinsie Tuesday Space Nails

Hiya Dolls
 
This week's TT theme is inspired by Space.  I just did Pink Galaxy nails last week, so I decided to just choose a polish that had a 'space-y' feel to it.
 
I decided to try Love & Beauty by Forever 21 Emerald.  This polish really surprised me (I really should've read the name!)  I was expecting it to have a burgundy base, but it has a green base.  I wasn't sure if I liked it as I was applying it but once I had done three coats and noticed the beautiful shimmer with the fun green edges, it won me over.
 

The shimmer in Emerald reminds me of stardust!
 


I had to take a pic out in the sun for you!
 

 
Be sure to check out the other Twinsie's space inspired mani's:
 
 
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar