Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

" 's Wonderful"

This is at the very top of my Christmas list this year. If you have no smelled it, you must! It's Vera Wang's newest fragrance: Bouquet. You can get it at Sephora or Neiman's or Nordstrom's!! I know perfume is a very personal preference, so has anyone else tried this perfume? I think it smells sophisticated, but it has hints of citrus and floral scents, so it's perfect for the young adult.

This is another favorite perfume of mine. I've worn it since sophomore year in high school. It's called Baby Doll by Yves Saint Laurent. It's very sweet, so it's not for everyone, but it is a perfect every day fragrance!

What is your every day fragrance? Do you have a perfume for special occassions? Have a fabulous day! Also, my bff dLn just made a blog! She has the absolute best taste! Stop over to her blog and welcome her! You are sure to love it!
Yours,
sCe

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar