Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Logan Lerman on Acting: 'It Was A Blind Leap of Faith'




Check out a new international poster of Logan Lerman as D’Artagnan for The Three Musketeers.

The 19-year-old actor is pictured along with Orlando Bloom, Milla Jovovich, and Christoph Waltz in this new poster for the movie, coming out October 14th.

Logan was recently crowned as one of Hollywood’s next big heartthrobs by VMAN magazine and talked about how he got into acting.

“I just kind of did it,” Logan said, “It was a blind leap of faith. I just went for it. A big ‘f–k it’ moment so to speak.”

But Logan’s passion isn’t just in acting but in all things film.

“I love watching movies; I’m a total cinephile,” Logan said, “I love learning about anything that goes into filmmaking, whether it be cinematography, editing, anything.”

Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar