Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

IDRIS ELBA REPLIES AUTHOR ANTHONY HOROWITZ WHO SAID HE WAS TOO STREET TO PLAY JAMES BOND

Hollywood actor, Idris Elba has replied author, Anthony Horowitz who said he was too street to be James Bond.
In an interview, author, Anthony Horowitz was asked what he thought of Idris Elba playing James Bond and he replied that he thought Idris was too street to play the part.
Many fans felt offended by his statement condemning it as being offensive and racially motivated.
Author Anthony Horowitz seeing how offended people were at his statement decided to apologise. He wrote,
"I'm really sorry my comments about Idris Elba have caused offence. That wasn't my intention. I was asked in my interview if Idris Elba would make a good James Bond. In the article I expressed the opinion that to my mind, Adrian Lester would be a better choice but I'm a writer not a casting directorso what do I know? Clumsily, I chose the word 'street' as Elba's gritty portrayal of DCI John Lutha was in my mind but I admit it was a poor choice of word. Iam mortifiedto have caused offence".
Idris Elba in a very classy way replied Anthony Horowitz.
Idris wrote,
"Always keep smiling!! It takes no energy and never hurts" and added "Learned that from the streets".
Anthony Horowitz

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar