Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend Nails:3d Cartoon Nail

A short post to end the work week & to welcome the weekend~

It's been a while since i did my nails & frankly it's not on my priority list now but then i can't help myself & do  a version of it when i saw it on instagram.


How cute is that?!
It looks like drawn nails..haha!
How fun!

You just need a light colored base color, black nail art pen/acrylic, white nail art pen/acrylic & a matte top coat.

On with the picture tutorial.
I decided to use a different base because when i did it the first time i forgot to do a tutorial.
This time i used Sansan's Purple Breeze as the base. 
Just click it for a larger image..


Easy as pie,no?
I bet that you can also do this on your own.


Hope to see your version of this cute & fun nail art that is perfect for short nails~

Have a happy weekend!
Jaa ne~!
^_^

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar