Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE DREADFUL DIARIES Goodbye is never fun


So I am sitting here blogging and working (well blogging to avoid working) from a hostel tucked inside Dublin. I mean literally, I have no idea where the hell I am. I had to employ the services of Z to find the place!
Since I now commute between Dublin and Cork, Limerick and Galway I am happier then I have ever been. Already it's been a week and I can't believe I didn't see this coming! It's amazing. I love that I am sitting on a comfy chair, eating crisps and watching Devil wears prada with complete strangers. Most of them oddly German......
So I will be blogging my travel adventures from now I think. Since it seems to be consuming my life. 
Today was difficult. It does get harder and harder to say goodbye to people all the time. One person seems to leave my life and another seems to enter. I hate goodbyes. In fact I have insisted recently that no one says goodbye ever to me. That's we never part. It's just a new way of being friends. So that doesn't feel great. To have spent today saying goodbye. I suppose it's all part of getting older isn't it. Learning to deal with closing a chapter of your life.
I do get a bit emotional. Stupid really. However I did cheer myself up with a massive bowl of pasta and ham. When life gets tough I eat pasta. Something I barred myself from eating a long time ago. Given that it's really bad for me! But what can I do?
I also braved Fibbers with Z tonight. Odd for somewhere that advertises as a 'rock bar' to play Lady Gaga.....or maybe that's just me.
Anyway, I am off for a wander around this giant mysterious hostel.....
XOXOXO

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar