Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Papoose is Not Too Happy With His Core Fans Right Now





Papoose has always been that hardcore underground rapper, but he is trying to make some cool bread now that his wife, Remy Ma is home. In his recent interview on Hot 105.1's The Breakfast Club Show, he was asked what his fans thought about his new single (Michael Jackson), which features Remy Ma and Ty Dollar $ign, which is more of a commercial record, and not the normal hardcore stuff he usually put out there, and he said...





"I don't explain myself to them. Cos you know what? A lot of people...They...They hit me up on social media 'Yo Pap! I swear you the best...You the greatest ever.' When I run into them in the streets, its the same thing. But, like yo men, it's cool, but did you buy my album? If I had a penny for everybody that gave me them compliments, I'd be rich, I'd be a millionaire men. So, I'm like 'Buy the actual project, if you really believe that in your heart.' You know what I mean. So that's how I feel."



Well, I am riding with him on that one. He has paid his dues; he has been a standup nigga, now is time to get that money and support his family. Check out the full interview below.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar