Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Men's clothing goes luxe at Topman....so I'm stealing it!

Walking past Topman yesterday - I stopped. They had the most beautiful velvet suit in the window.

Now I am a sucker for velvet. Always have been, always will be. But this was just gorgeous and in black too. It got me thinking about how much I would enjoy this suit in my life. How much I need it.

It's difficult to find decent suits in women's stores because they insist on cutting for a woman's shape. I don't want a shirt that is going to hug my boobs and waist - this isn't fashion. I love the boy/girl appeal of a loose fitting white shirt with some skinny black suit trousers that gives me a boys figure. I want to girl it up by adding some sexy lipstick or some heels - let ME make it girly or feminine.

I have a mate who was investing what cuts and shapes women like in their clothing and apparently, I am not the only person who feels like this. I am not afraid of buying men's clothing but I do need a good bit of help as I am not used to men's clothing and sizes. Still, I fear no fear going into a mens shop and asking them to try on some serious men's gear. So watch out Topman!

It's also nice to see them moving on from Playboy cover T-shirts and awful print sweaters as well. Amen to a bit of men's real style!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar