Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

T.I Says He Understands The Phase Justin Bieber is Going Through

From puking on stage during a performance, to being arrested for drag racing and drug use, Justin Bieber has been in the news for all the wrong reasons the last couple of years. The kid is the youngest pop star out there, and this is not the first time we would witness what so much fame and money could do to a young person. During a recent interview on the Arsenio Hall Show, self proclaimed King of The South, T.I spoke on understanding the phase Justin Bieber is currently going through.







“All of us as adults has had that transitional period where we’ve had to evolve from [adolescence] to manhood. He’s doing it in the limelight, in the eyes of the public and all the entrapments that come with being a celebrity and playing with a hundred million [dollars] liquid. It was hard enough for me to become a man with a hundred thousand [dollars]. A hundred million? I can imagine the mistakes that could be made. I just try and offer insight wherever needed...When I speak to him, he listens with an open ear and I just tell him, ‘Man, everybody’s had that moment where they had to look at themselves in the mirror and say, “Man, something’s got to change. It’s not the environment all the time. Sometimes it’s me.”' He understands and I just told him, ‘You know, you’ve got to pick and choose your times and moments where you can do what you want to do and what you have to do.’” 
















Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar