Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Meek Mill Names His Top 5 Favourite Rappers

Meek Mill was recently asked to name his top 5 favourite rappers, and below is the answer he gave-



"A lot of people been shying away from the real rapping and hip-hop. I'm really representing," Meek told Nessa. "When I come out with my album, I want to have a classic album, an Illmatic, a Hard Knock Life Jay-Z, Get Rich or Die Tryin' type, a hip-hop album." It's always nice to hear who the hottest rappers in the game look up to, and when asked to who his top 5 favorite rappers were, Meek Mill said, "In no particular order, Biggie, Tupac, Jay-Z, Nas, andLil Wayne." (The Versed)





I hope he didn't put some names in their cos everybody seem to be putting those names in their list. But it's all good. I would just really like people to start giving reasons why they like this person or that person, and not just throw a bunch of names up their to maybe make them look like they know about hip hop.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar